* She was from a stray litter I found inside the apartments across the street when I was just or 6 years old
* She used to have a small white patch of fur on her chest
* I begged and begged my parents to let me keep her and they did! I was so beyond thrilled!
* I named her after my best friend that I lost when I was 5
* She was suppose to be my cat but fell in love with my Ma instead.
* She loved the smell of used dirty dish cloths and would roll all over them
* Her favorite toy was a flat salmon colored dice with all the fluff taken out of it and when she'd play with it she would meow and sing to it
*She absolutely HATED bathtime and would meow and meow and hiss and try to escape the shower/tub
* Drying her off after a bath felt like trying to tame a lion!
* When she first went to the vets back in 99' she lost her voice because she mowed so much.
* she loved the purple bag of temptations cat snacks
* She wasnt much for being held so if she was on you, you knew you were special.
* her favorite spot to sleep was on my Mom and Dad's computer chair.
* She didnt care for fish most of her life but with age she learned to appreciate tuna.
* She was very vocal, she would just talk and talk with the sweetest meow
* She used to be so heavy! Like 20lbs heavy and with age ended up losing so much
* She once got into a fight with my brother's cat and my broke up the fight Mid bit her and it out my Mom in the hospital.
* She was always feisty!
* My Ma could pet and scratch her for days but nobody else dared to unless they wanted munched.
* she used to bite the back of my feet if I didnt pet her before school
* she loved drinking water
* her favorite human will always be my Ma
* She gave really good head bumps
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Midnite Curtis, please visit our floral store.